Overview to running nodes on Celestia
There are many ways you can participate in the Celestia network.
Celestia node operators can run several options on the network.
- Validator Node: This type of node participates in consensus by producing and voting on blocks.
- Consensus Full Node: A Celestia-App Full Node to sync blockchain history.
- Bridge Node: This node bridges blocks between the Data-Availability network and the Consensus network.
- Full Storage Node: This node stores all the data but does not connect to Consensus.
- Light Node: Light clients conduct data availability sampling on the Data Availability network.
You can learn more about how to setup each different node by going through each tutorial guide.
Please provide any feedback on the tutorials and guides. If you notice a bug or issue, feel free to make a Pull Request or write up a Github Issue ticket!